Marraycourt, located at 9 Rue Georges de Vichy, Marcigny, France, is responsible for the processing of personal data as displayed in this privacy statement.
Personal data we process.
Marraycourt processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide it to us yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Address details
- Telephone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by phone
- Location data
- Data about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
- List of customer contact details via an app
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot check if a visitor is older than 16. We therefore recommend parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental permission. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without this permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what grounds we process personal data
Marraycourt processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- Being able to call or email you if necessary to perform our services
- Informing you about changes to our services and products
- Giving you the opportunity to create an account
- Delivering goods and services to you
- Marraycourt analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Marraycourt also processes personal data if we are legally required to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Marraycourt does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for individuals. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of Marraycourt).
How long we retain personal data.
Marraycourt does not retain your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Personal data related to a contract or agreement: we retain this data until the contract or agreement has been fully completed and for a maximum of 7 years thereafter for the purpose of the legal retention period
- Personal data related to a contact request or a request for a quote: we retain this data for a maximum of 2 years
Sharing personal data with third parties.
Marraycourt does not sell your personal data to third parties and only provides this data if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We
will enter into a data processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Marraycourt remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
Viewing, modifying, or deleting data.
You have the right to view, modify, or delete your personal data. You can send a request for access, correction, or deletion of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. Marraycourt will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Marraycourt would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the CNIL. You can do this via the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/en/home
How we secure personal data.
Marraycourt takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure, and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or that there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com.
Privacy Statement 29-12-2022