History of the house

History of the house

Chateau Saint-Georges was built in 1788 just before the revolution by property trader Claude du RYER (or DURIER). The chateau changed hands twice and then became home to seven generations of DE VICHY from 1824-2018. ...

Local news

Local news

Sometimes it is as if life here in Marcigny has paused for a while. Things we were no longer used to are still very common here; the quiet pace of life, the romantic streets, getting...